Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 45- Armageddon

No my peeps, Armageddon is not upon us but it sure looks and sometimes feels like it is.  My heart and prayers go out to all those suffering from these fires and my post below is in no way intended to take away from the seriousness of their situation .

So my 90 day journey ends the day of my half marathon.  My problem has been that it is SO EASY to make excuses not to run in the smoke.  It drives my allergies nuts, wreaks havoc with my asthma, and gives me a headache from hell. I gave up my gym membership long ago because I much prefer to exercise outdoors and dance at the studio.  

BUT, I am grossly undertrained at this point and have got to log some serious miles in the next 45 days.  So tonight I'm considering trying to run my four miles.  If it doesn't pan out I'm going inside.  I'm going to research some free gym trials and hopefully they'll get me through the smoke.  

So that's day 45- no more excuses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment